Performance and specifications
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality manager to organize and oversee daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating activities and helping people reach their full potential.
Hospitality managers, whether they work at lodgings or restaurants, are always focused on ensuring excellent customer experience. They are leaders and problem solvers. Excellent communication and organizational skills are vital.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Hire qualified personnel according to standards.
* Organize and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Supervise and evaluate staff.
* Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality.
* Handle customer complaints when necessary.
* Assist in pricing products or services.
* Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses.
* Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards.
* Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently.
* Review and prepare reports for senior management.
Job Skills and Abilities
* Hands-on experience in customer service or sales.
* Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices.
* Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. ISO).
* Proficient in MS Office and relevant software (e.g. ERP).
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
* Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Problem-solving aptitude.
Interested applicants should have ;
* Proven experience as hospitality manager
* BSc/BA in hospitality management
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to betablizzglobals @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.