Responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story. Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.
* Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
* Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
* Write books or content for magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and blogs.
* Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
* Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
* Conduct extensive research on various topics.
,* Write outlines and rough drafts.
* Appropriately source and cite resources.
* Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
* Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
* Perform extensive fact-checking.
* Arrange material in chapters or parts.
* Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
* Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
* Send out inquiries and submissions are sent to a variety of paying outlets.
* Work with literary agents to get book published.
* Go on book tours across to promote the book or articles.
1) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
2) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
4) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
5) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
6) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Candidate should have minimum of NCE certificate with at least some years experience of being a writer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward their CV to this email:
or send their names, qualifications, locations, post applying for, contact numbers to the message box or the phone number attached to the advert page.
NB: Not abiding to this instructions will lead to total disqualification. Attaching your CVs should be done correctly.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.