Performance and specifications
An usher works in the theatres and event halls.
They attend to guests and give them their
proper seats before and during a show or
program. They distribute and sell show
merchandise. Ushers help their guests in
locating not only their seats but other facilities
as well, like comfort rooms, registration booths,
etc. Payment per event or monthly.
* An usher serves as the front man in events.
* He/she must be familiar with the program
flow, rules and regulations of the house and
entry or exit points of the venue.
* Ushers must be in the venue hall at least one
hour before a program starts to greet people
who are coming in and out of the venue with
courtesy and kindness.
* Ushers are mostly assigned to stand by the
doorways, assisting late comers to find their
seats in the venue.
* In some events that may require tickets, the
ushers are in charge to collect them or ask for
SSCE and catering certificate is an added advantage.
how to apply.
Interested Applicants should forward their cv to s @gmail.com or forward their names,qualifications, post applying for to the box or to displayed he number on this advert.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.