An aquatic manager is responsible for all operations relating to the utilization and use of a complex aquatic facilities to promote the safety, convenience and enjoyment of the users. He/she participate in the development of programs; handle various swimming activities and maintenance and supervision of the aquatic facilities. Duties are performed under the management of the aquatic complex director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Oversees and participates in the daily scheduling and operations of swimming pool activities and events.
*Supervise lifeguards and other workers. *He/she initiates cleaning and daily maintenance of pool and other related facilities.
*Maintains, repairs and adjustments of facilities.
*Handles personnel training sessions in subjects related to the aquatic field.
*Participates in the organization and promotion of swimming programs.
*Teaches and supervises various swimming activities such as learn-to-swim classes, swimming techniques, individualized and group lessons, swim clinics, water sports, special events or occasions, recreational and public swimming, diving lessons and other activities.
*Responsible in managing the collection of daily revenues for the aquatics department.
*Conducts and analyzes water tests and readings.
*Coordinates and prepares clean up and maintenance of the aquatic facility in weather situations such as storms or hurricanes an performs various duties related to aquatic activities.
*professional attitude is needed to be a good aquatic manager.
*He/she needs to be physically in top shape.
*Good interpersonal and team work skills. *He/she should possess leadership abilities, analytical skills, initiative and motivation.
*Good communication skills.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
*Bachelor’s degree or HND in any related field.
*Masters and Professional qualification is a plus.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted