• May transmit information to NEWSWRITER for story writing.
• May specialize in one type of reporting, such as sports, fires, accidents, political affairs, court trials, or police activities.
• Organizes material, determines slant or emphasis, and writes story according to prescribed editorial style and format standards.
• May monitor police and fire department radio communications to obtain story leads.
• May take photographs or shoot video to illustrate stories.
• May edit, or assist in editing, videos for broadcast.
• Collects and analyzes information about newsworthy events to write news stories for publication or broadcast: Receives assignment or evaluates news leads and news tips to develop story idea.
• May appear on television program when conducting taped or filmed interviews or narration.
• May give live reports from site of event or mobile broadcast unit.
• May be assigned to outlying areas or foreign countries and be designated Correspondent or Foreign Correspondent.
• Gathers and verifies factual information regarding story through interview, observation, and research.
Education and Experience:
Bsc in Mass Communication or related field
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her
• CV/Cover letter to the HR through the email address: cv. dobserverintegrated @ outlook. Com Or
• Send Names, Contact Number, Qualification, Position Applied and Location, to the Message box or the number 08081182113