DuraShield HD is a premium sealing treatment. It improves driver vision and reaction time by keeping windshields and automotive glass surfaces clearer. It improves visibility by nearly 35% over an untreated windshield during inclement weather, and reduces the likelihood of damage from small road debris.
DuraSheild HD also allows insects to be easily washed away, and makes dirt's and debris much easier to remove. It protects against acid rain, corrosion and mineral buildup thereby keeping your glass looking newer longer, without scratches and helps you preserve the integrity of your original windshield.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
We suggest you read through.
Before applying, use rubber gloves to protect your hands.
DuraShield HD can be used on any glass surface that does not come in contact with food (e.g. windshield, car windows, shower doors, mirrors, etc.)
STEP 1 – Cream Cleanser
1. Start by wetting the glass/windshield with water and leave wet. (Do NOT use STEP 1 Cream on DRY glass surfaces, the surface needs to be wet with water first).
2. Apply Cream Cleanser STEP 1 to pad from kit. Apply a dollop in center of pad. Gently massage over entire surface of windshield and/or glass.
3. Rinse surface with water until every trace of cream cleanser is residue free.
4. Repeat application if necessary until glass surface is clean and sparkling.
5. MAKE SURE SURFACE IS COMPLETELY DRY BEFORE CONTINUING! (If needed, thoroughly clean with an alcohol-based glass cleaner.) Then wipe off completely with a microfiber or terry cloth towel or dry paper towel until completely dry before proceeding to Step 2.
NOTE: USE FOR GLASS SURFACES ONLY/DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT or on TRANSPARENT PLASTICS
STEP 2 – Two Single Towelettes
In a well ventilated area, wipe towelette across the entire glass surface using a firm, circular and overlapping motion. Repeat application until towelette is dry. Take out the second towelette and repeat the process until the towelette is completely dry. Allow the chemical to dry up to a minute on the glass after application is complete. Wait for haze to appear before wiping off haze with a damp micro-fiber towel or paper towel and polish the surface with a micro-fiber towel until crystal clear.
NOTE: USE FOR GLASS SURFACES ONLY AND DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Apply ONLY in temperatures between 50 °F to 90 °F or 10 °C to 32.2 °C.
Step 3 - Refresh Repellency
Apply reload STEP 3 when needed to regenerate repellency. Spray on the entire windshield, then wipe off with clean, microfiber towel.
BENEFITS OF DURASHIELD - HD
• Improves clarity and visibility to extend driver reaction time
• Deflects small road debris to reduce damage to glass
• Significantly reduces Night Glare
• Allows insects to be easily washed away
• Makes snow and ice much easier to remove
• Protects against acid rain, corrosion and mineral buildup
DuraShield HD technology is not like other coatings that can peel and blister over time. DuraShield HD creates a chemical bond that changes the way the surface responds to anything that could damage or contaminate the glass, making it stronger, more transparent, easier to clean and safer.
Hydrophobic products, like DuraShield HD, have been shown to significantly enhance visibility, according to a study conducted by the University of Michigan’s Transportation Research Institute – an independent group which found that a treatment applied to the windshield improves visual awareness nearly 35% over an untreated windshield.
And DuraShield HD won’t discolor or peel, and it remains stable under UV Rays. Also, the DuraShield HD application process is safe for the environment and there’s nothing harmful in or on the treated glass.
*Apply in temperatures between 50°F-90°F.
CAUTION: Use in a well-Ventilated area.
SKIN CONTACT: wash with soap and water.
SWALLOWING: Do not induce vomiting.
EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
FLAMMABLE: Keep out of reach of children.
This is optional as client/customer may decide to apply DuraShield HD - Sealing Treatment by himself or herself or better still request for our services.
Send the following details to the contact number below and our agent will call you within 24hours. Once your order has been received our agent would verify it before sending it across to you.
1.) Name of product(s)
4.) Delivery address to include state and LGA of delivery
5.) 2 Phone numbers
6.) Email address
Estimated delivery time: 1 - 7 days
30 days money back guarantee
Pay On Delivery
NB: Distributors are needed. To enroll as one of our National distributors, contact the number above.
Exclusively manufactured by Syntek Global.
ISO Certified and Registered with NAFDAC
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes