* Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
* Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes.
* Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
* Observance of safety requirements.
* Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and Statutory authorities.
* Quality control in accordance with CSIs/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors.
* Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
* Supervising and counselling junior or trainee engineers.
* Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate).
* Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
* Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary.
* Job review of subordinate staff.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Bsc/ HND Engineering and its related feild
Must have a mixture of personal, technical and physical abilities.
Must have strong numerical and analytic skills and can think in a very logical way as well as good writing skills and to be able to produce excellent reports.
You’ll have to be able to deal with a wide variety of other professionals and be a team player. Site engineers are often under pressure and need to be exceptionally hard-working and organised with outstanding problem-solving skills.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Qualified Applicants should apply using any of the following procedures.
1. Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
2. Send your CV and Cover Letter to hr.fairglobal @gmail.com
3. Send your name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the ADMIN’S Phone number displayed in this advert ( )
4. Upload your CV
5. Must reside in Lagos State.
You are allowed to call the Admin Officer at the number given 9AM - 6PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please note that applying more than once would lead to outright disqualification. All calls/ inquiry should be between working hours and days