Architect is responsible for leading an entire architectural project, from budget to implementation. He visit construction sites to provide recommendations and perform site inspections. He is also responsible in procuring construction bids, and assist in selecting contractors and mediating construction contracts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Oversee architectural projects from the conception stage right down through construction and eventual completion of the project.
*Ensure that project teams meet quality, schedule, contractual, and budget goals. *Evaluate existing facilities and reformulate building programs.
*Establish and sustain client relations.
*Participate in assessing and hiring architectural or engineering advisers.
*Selects project architectural firms.
*Adapt building codes, design and implement creative concepts of architectural layout.
*Formulate and oversee project range, schedules and client expectations. *Assist in providing expert input in marketing, contractual, design, and production meetings.
*Observe project performance and coordinate workload through the entire project to complete documents on schedule.
*Organise construction documents and assuming responsibility for finished plans, specifications, and management approval of materials and construction.
*Participate in mapping out program requirements, schematic drawings and preliminary cost estimates on large projects used in establishing guidelines for contract architects and engineers.
*Knowledge of federal, state and local building administrative codes relating to building projects.
*Knowledge of modern architectural methods and background on solving architectural design and construction problems.
*Good written and oral communication skills.
*Decision-making and problem solving skills
*Administrative and management skills.
*Leadership and interpersonal skill.
*Advanced computer knowledge.
*Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
*Bachelor’s degree or HND in related field.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted