We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
• Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
• Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
• Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
• Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
• Keep logs on work and issues.
• Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
• Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift).
• Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
• Excellent physical condition.
Interested Applicants should have;
• High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred.
• Proven experience as auto mechanic.
• Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted