Successful Applicants must be dedicated to duties,Loyal, punctual,trust worthy and hard working. Applicants must be ready to work as a team,they must exhibit leadership qualities.
* Providing necessary training, guidance and motivation to all farm managers in your territory.
* Assisting in technical queries and problem solving.
* Effectively communicating and coordinating our client's requirements.
* Analysing, monitoring and recording performance.
* Driving change and implementing improvements where necessary.
* Administering of capital projects.
* Dealing with purchasing requirements.
* Managing a team of Farm Managers.
* The applicant must have a minimum of two years experience as a Poultry Farmer, must exhibit high level of responsibility.
* Must be a team player.
* Applicants have a minimum of OND , and or higher qualification in Agricultural related discipline.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidate should forward the copy of their CVs to:hr.bluefieldglobal @gmail.com or forward their names, qualifications, post applying for and phone number to the message box or to the number displayed on this Advert. Failure to abide by these rules and regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview