An agriculture manger supervises daily operations of the business. He/she is responsible for recruiting and managing staff, managing the budget and hands-on farming work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Plans objectives for the farm.
*Develops long and short-term budget goals for the farm.
*Formulate policies and best practices procedures for efficient and safe farming procedures.
*Trains farmers and other staff members these guidelines and procedures with the purpose of proper and safe work practices while in compliance with state rules and regulations.
*He/she also hire, train guides, supervise all staff and terminate individuals who have proven to be unreliable and unproductive.
*Responsible for purchasing products, machineries, equipment and necessary implements for production, liaising with existing and prospective clients.
*Build and maintain strong business relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and faithfulness.
*He/she also perform manual labor due to busy seasons.
*Uses computer databases, programs and spreadsheets to manage farm operations. *Prepares the land, apply fertilizers and spray pesticides to the crops.
*Harvest, package, store and then market the crops.
*He/she must possess managerial, organizational, accounting, computer, management and communication skills.
*He/she must have advanced knowledge with mechanical equipments and other agriculture-related machinery.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
*Bachelor’s degree or HND in Agricultural Engineering or any related field.
*Masters and Professional qualification is a plus.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted