1) Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
2) Plan arrangement according to client's requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
3) Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
4) Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
5) Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.
6) Wrap and price completed arrangements.
7) Trim material and arrange bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and other items using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
8) Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
9) Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of various flowers and foliage, indoor plants, and other items.
10) Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and organsations.
Minimum of Diploma in floral design
Candidates should be experienced
MODE OF APPLICATION;
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to havannahlogistics @gmail.com or send name,qualification,post applying for,location and number to the message box or mobile number in this advert.Not abiding by this will lead to TOTAL disqualification,only shortlisted applicants will be contacted