Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and dispensing the prescribed medicines to medical practitioners or patients.
• Counseling heath care providers or patients regarding drug interactions, indications, drug dosage and side effects.
• Making proper decisions concerned to generic substitution of medicines that are prescribed.
• Providing information or knowledge on other drugs or pharmaceuticals as appropriate.
• Providing training and guidance to pharmacy interns throughout course of their work and monitoring their performance.
• Managing the acquisition and disbursal of medicines and drugs to various clinics, offices and many other sites.
• Performing inspection of nursing departments, discussing service problems or concerns with Head Nurses, and recommending best solutions to Pharmacy manager.
• Establishing and maintaining methods and style of storage and record maintaining systems foproviding safekeeping of medicines or pharmaceuticals.
• Following established departmental rules, procedures, policies, quality-improving objectives, environmental, safety or infection controlling standards.
• Taking on patient history as required; making initial clinical tests or assessments and referring patient to appropriate practitioners.
• Performing miscellaneous job-related tasks as assigned.
• Building up strong work relationships with departmental staff.
Skills and Specifications
• Able to use computers and software applications related to them.
• Knowledge of drugs, drugs dosing, side effects, indications, contraindications and proper administration.
• Should have the knowledge of patient history and care charts.
• Knowledge of related certification and accreditation requirements.
• Able to create and implement systems required to gather, maintain, and analyze information.
• Knowledge of rules, policies and regulations related to the disbursal of pharmaceutical drugs.
• Must possess knowledge of clinical procedures or operations.
• Ability to train and supervise assigned staff.
• Ability to complete basic patient referrals and assessments.
• Ability to maintain quality, infection or safety control standards.
• Should have the ability to work even in multiple demands.
Education and Qualifications
• Degree in the field of Pharmacy is basic.
• Diploma in clinical pharmacy field helps• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from an accredited institutioisessential
How to Apply
Interested applicant should forward their CV to the HR through this email address hr.zeliantempreusresouces @gmail.com or forward your name, qualification. phone number, location and the post you applying for to the message box or the phone number at the advert