1) Accept prescriptions for filling, gathering and processing necessary information.
2) Answer telephone inquiries, referring callers to pharmacist when necessary.
3) Prepare solid and liquid dosage medications for dispensing into bottles and unit dose packaging.
4) Greet customers and help them locate merchandise.
5) Unpack, sort, count and label incoming merchandise, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
6) Prepare prescription labels by typing and/or operating a computer and printer.
7) Receive, store and inventory pharmaceutical supplies, notifying pharmacist when levels are low.
8) Operate cash register to process cash and credit sales.
9) Restock storage areas, replenishing items on shelves.
10) Perform clerical tasks such as filing, compiling and maintaining prescription records, and composing letters.
11) Maintain and clean equipment, work areas and shelves.
12) Provide customers with information about the uses and effects of drugs.
13) Prepare, maintain and record records of inventories, receipts, purchases and deliveries, using a variety of computer screen formats.
14) Process medical insurance claims, posting bill amounts and calculating co-payments.
15) Compound, package and label pharmaceutical products under direction of pharmacist.
16) Operate capsule and tablet counting machine that automatically distributes a certain number of capsules or tablets into smaller containers.
17) Calculate anticipated drug usage for a prescribed period.
18) Deliver medication to treatment areas, living units, residences and clinics, using various means of transportation.
1) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
2) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
4) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
6) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
7) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
8) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
9) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
10) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
11) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
12) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
13) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
14) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
15) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
16) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Minimum of HND required with entry work experience.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Qualified Applicants should apply using any of the following procedures.
1. Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
2. Send your CV and Cover Letter to hr.fairglobal @gmail.com
3. Send your name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the ADMIN’S Phone number displayed in this advert (09*********)
4. Upload your CV
5. Must reside in Lagos State.
You are allowed to call the Admin Officer at the number given 9AM - 6PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please note that applying more than once would lead to outright disqualification. All calls/ inquiry should be between working hours and days