Manage Hotel and keep to Standard.
Good in Controlling,training and managing the staffs.
Ensure a good standard making my Guest to come back again.
Good in the following software, Room Master, Prolific & Easy Book
Presenting monthly profit & lost report
Hotel Work Experience
more than 5 years
English Hausa & Yoruba
Previous work experience
Tae Suites Hotel Park View Estate Ikoyi
2014 to 2017
2012 to 2014
P- County Hotel
2010 to 2012
Front Office Manager
1997 to 2000
1996 to 1997
• Manages front office staff to ensure that proper guest service is provided. • Represents the hotel and executive management to employees, guests, visitors, and vendors. • Ensure daily communication to executive level management team of all front office situations that occurred during the shift to include staffing shortages, billing issues and guest complaints. • Ensures the proper training of new front office staff and assist in providing on-going training as necessary. • Monitors cash flow and credit card operations of the desk while maintaining accuracy in account handling.. • Maintain key control as well as guest security and confidentiality. • Perform Front Desk Agent/Supervisor duties and responsibilities as per assigned shift. • Maintain room inventory by keeping abreast of all revenue lost through out-of-order rooms, and/or maintenance problems. Resolve such problems in a timely basis with Maintenance, Housekeeping and if necessary Accounting. • Be knowledgeable regarding front office and hotel emergency procedures and appropriate actions to take for such emergency situations. • Use a sense of discretion and professionalism when handling guest complaints, make adjustments on accounts when warranted. • Be the Hotel standard bearer for professionalism, appearance, service, and success to the Hotel staff. • Conduct all other duties, responsibilities, actions and activities that are inherent in a Front Office Manager position, and required duties as expressed by the Hotel Manager • Front Office Manager ensures the daily supervision of the front office staff, including guest service delivery and administrative efficiency.
I have great experience since my childhood, i always help my mom to do alot of work in her shop ,she sells food then when i grow up i usually go to my sister shop were she sells provision only me stay in the shop because she trust .then i work in a small hotel around my area but i leave the because they always delay my salary and even if they want to pay me the money will not complete
My name is Segun Odusanwo,I am interested in applying for a position of housekeeping attendant and have over four years of experience at ibis Hotel Airport
Please find attached to this e-mail a copy of my CV
To work, make positive impact in any establishment with the exits staff and facilities. To contribute to the best of my ability, in improving and achieving organizational objectives, resilient to pressure and completing task on schedule
my name is jude chinedu l m a good laundry man, i ve got years of experience hotel industry l also train laundry staff and help my organization in archeiving their goal through effective service delivery. tel : 08*********
i am abigail koffi from akwa ibom,am 20 years old,i live in lagos at surulere area,i have all the qualities that is needed to acquire this job like speaking good english,good manner of approach and least i forget i love cleanliness to make sure things are in order.i will be very glad if am given the opportunity to display all the qualities i have just mentioned
I am a motivated, goal driven young man with over 4 years experience in hospitality management, pharmaceutical sales, contract negotiations. I learn very quickly and rapidly. I have above average skill in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, PMS
A brief summary of the strengths and achievements in my current position which I would bring include:
• Successful planning and supervision of daily activities to consistently attain operational and profit objectives
• A history of building sales and profits above given terget per annum
• Proficient in producing and presenting accurate and complete business reports
• Solid track record of recruiting, training and leading a diverse team to achieve the highest level of guest experience.
• Constant maintenance of rigorous standards of food and beverage quality and presentation in a fast-paced environment
• Effective cost and waste control strategy targeted at reducing operational cost
My dedication and willingness to go above and beyond in a customer-driven environment combined with my working knowledge and background make me an excellent match for this position. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you for an in-depth interview
My name is Emmanuel Atungs from kaduna state but living in igbo-efon lekki Lagos I am a young man of 35 years old with marrige, i worked in animex guest house in v/Island in year , i also worked in lekki british international school as a cleaner/room attendant in , i will be very grateful if my discription will be duly considered
Am someone who is creative, and has vast experiences having passed through so many businesses and works. Am quite an ambitious personality who excels even in slightest of chances, hard working, hugely enterprising, talented and above all God fearing