Performance and specifications
- Before the restaurant opens, make sure all the ingredients and raw materials are in stock. Also, ensure tables and chairs are properly laid out and the work area is clean.
- Take food and beverage orders from the customers. Record the orders in the order taking system for record keeping.
- Communicate the order to the chef or the kitchen staff. A food attendant may also be required to help in basic food/beverage preparation.
- Serve food to the customers.
- Pick up used plates and debris from the tables.
- Ensure napkins, cutlery, straws etc. are made available at each table or on customers demand.
- Clean dishes, table counters and floor space.
- Process the bill and present it to the customers. Collect bill payment and deposit at the cash counter.
- Take a stock of all the items once the restaurant is closed to customers.
- Ensure the entire restaurant is cleaned before leaving.
- Monitor the junior level staff and provide them with necessary training.
- Undergraduate or graduate in any field.
- Candidates with prior work experience as a food attendant will be preferred.
- Serve the customer with a smile.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates/Applicants should forward a Copy of their CVs to the HR: hrm.villegasintegratedservices @gmail.com OR
forward their Names,Qualifications,Post Applying for and Phone Number to the message box on website OR to the Number displayed on this Advert.
Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.