The job perspective is marked by creativity, enthusiasm, and the facets of the organization. That’s because, as a kitchen manager, you are supposed to fulfill the mentioned perspectives. It all boils down to the zeal of cooking, presenting, and deliver the cooked delicacies with the chiseled cuts of professional efficiency.
Job duties and responsibilities
• Managing and looking after the needs of a kitchen not only involves the competent handling of cooking.
• The modalities involved in the prospect of cooking, hygienic maintenance of the kitchen and the process of cooking, the chisels of presentation and the zeal for man management are some of the leading aspects of this job type.
• Handling of the customers, as well as those working under a particular kitchen manager, is another important attribute of the job.
• To look after and cater to the multifaceted needs of the kitchen.
• To satisfy the requisite standards of hygiene and safety in the course of cooking, as well as processing.
• Keep a thorough tab on the stocking needs of the larder
• He has to fulfill the needs of the management, as well as that of the customers. In fact, both are interrelated.
• Contribute efficiently to the scheme of the management in boosting growth and expansion with the continuous achievement of the financial objective.
• Introduce plans of unique innovation to ensure enhanced attraction and customer care.
• Motivate people working under him.
• It is necessary for ensuring timely delivery with a focus on quality and deadline.
A kitchen manager’s job includes the perspective of the hospitality sector. So, it is very important on his part to have the following soft skills:
• Warmth, cordiality, and politeness.
• Needs to be patient in spite, of tough and trying situation.
• Ability to prioritize requirements in the order of importance.
• Competence in managing maneuvering and administering with the due focus on politeness and propriety.
• Ability to embark on quick decisions.
• Calmness and confidence in dealing with the customers.
•Ability to optimize time as well as effort.
You need to be on your toes. This will help you to move, manage, and control the staffs. This will make sure that customers are served with quick efficiency and care. Certain customers tend to be tough and troublesome. You need to be mentally prepared for having to deal with tough and challenging situations.
Certificate diploma/ degree programs in the realm of catering principles, hotel management, diet & nutrition, is one of the requisites.
Certificate or diploma program in professional cookery can guide you to the right choice.
The knowledge of food hygiene is another important area.
Mode of Application
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to hrm.sigmaegisconcepts @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted