A housekeeper provides duties
such as: drying, washing, cooking or cleaning to private households. She supervise the entire housekeeping department by managing the supplies of the house, monitoring daily work tasks of the children, preparing household budgets and controlling inventories.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*She makes beds on daily basis.
*Sweeps, scrub, wax and mop floors.
*Takes waste to disposal areas.
*Purchase and order household supplies.
*Takes care of laundry.
*Dusts and polish equipment and furniture.
*Remove debris in swimming pool areas, garage and driveway.
*Replace light bulbs.
*Wash ceilings, windows, woodwork and walls.
*Request for repair services.
*Disinfects equipment and rooms.
*Moves and arrange furniture.
*Plan menus; cook and serve meals.
*Wash and cleanse dishes.
*Answers phones and doorbells.
*Cleaning and organizing skills.
*Leadership and supervisory skills.
*Sound judgment skills.
*Child care skills.
*She must also be detail-oriented.
*Knowledge of sanitation products.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted