Job Title Human Resources Manager
Roles Reporting into this role All Human Resources Staff
The Human Resources Manager is a key member of the management team whose primary role is to focus on the development and management of Human Resources Services for the Facility. The incumbent will take full responsibility of the HR services including workforce planning, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, HR governance, performance management ensuring process and practices are in place to support overall business success.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Services as an HR operational leader for the facility, ensuring all HR functions and activities enable business success.
• Responsible for ensuring the efficient implementation of a Human Resources delivery model, which aligns the facility HR structure, processes and systems with regional and group HR strategies.
• Skilled in work force planning, using agreed upon metrics and best practices to ensure business operations are staff optimally.
• Manage and drive end-to-end recruitment process and in line with work force plan and operational growth.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
• Act as custodian for performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Goals, with performance standards, are set at functional and team/ individual level.
• Employee productivity measures agreed upon and monitored
• Compensation management - good understanding and knowledge of compensation plans and practices in the private healthcare industry. Ensure application and adherence to salary scales, benefit distribution, and internal equity.
• Establish training structures, processes and practices and assign needed resources to ensure training needs of platform addressed. This may include partnerships with healthcare colleges.
• Annual training needs analysis to identify training / performance needs of employees and of the organization. Design and development of the appropriate interventions to address performance needs.
• The delivery and implementation of the interventions and the evaluation of its effectiveness
• Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
• Administers benefits programs such as health, insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Manage daily HR related operational matters.
• Provide HR support to leaders on issues such as presentation and review of measures and metrics, employee on boarding and separation, salary administration, performance management, reasonable accommodation, leaves of absence, and investigation and resolution of employee complaints. Additionally, the incumbent will assist in providing advice, recommendations and coaching to leaders on these issues.
• Assist with employee engagement activities, advising leaders on and ensuring compliance with HR policies, procedures and practices, and assisting in the management of day to day employee relations
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant.
• Quality Management and audit processes such as method for data collection and measurements, analysis, approval and implementation of improvements in Human Resources Department.
• Policies and procedures developed, implemented, maintained with and compliance monitored.
• Service culture is implemented and enhanced throughout the department and hospital
• Communication and information flow are maintained on inter- and intra-departmental level
• A philosophy of collaboration and teamwork.
• Ability to lead and manage the HR team to deliver a challenging scope of work within a specific timeframe.
• A mission-driven individual who can embrace and commit to Mission and Core Values; articulate about stewardship.
• A self-starter, results-oriented personality.
• High tolerance for complex, ambiguous, and ever-shifting environments, including a matrix management structure.
• Understanding of how to create change through influence and not through direct authority.
• Human Resources qualification or related.
• Minimum 1 year of experience including at an HR Management / Specialist level within a private healthcare setting or health ecosystem Willing to work within a fast moving, start-up environment, Experience with both Greenfield and Brownfield execution, including mass recruitment of healthcare professionals at all levels.
• Ability to connect with all levels of the Hospital Org Chart, think strategically to define the HR vision for the business unit with in-depth HR operational experience
• Experience in private healthcare in emerging markets.
For all interested and qualified candidates, its expected that you forward your CV to charteredpro @outlook.com or send your name, qualification, experience, phone number, post applying for and location as a text to the hiring manager through the number dis[played on this advert