Legal administrative assistants play a very important role, they provides high level legal administrative support for the general council and associate, they themselves serves and help the client by developing and monitoring there cases providing them with administrative and secretarial support under the supervision of the partners. In addition they also perform various responsible functions like secretarial, technical and many other related duties as assigned.
Administrative assistant are in charge of doing a day to day analysis and provide all aspects of responsible legal and administrative support and other staff with the office of the general council. They also provide important clerical assistance to offices. Higher level assistant include more advanced duties. Their duties can vary greatly depending on the size of the office and also with the number of assistant present. They also arrange meetings or appointment, Travel accommodation and organize files. They need to be familier with office equipment, like fax machines scanners, videoconferencing system and photocopiers.
Job duties and responsibilities
• One of the first and foremost duty of administrative assistant is to develops cases by interviewing prospective clients.
• Discussing information with the partners regarding the job.
• Helps the client by filling the claims for there respective medical payment coverage altogether.
• Keeping the clients informed with the work progress.
• Gathers evidence by preparing personal injury files inserting information from medical records, clients witness statement etc.
• Enhances the effectiveness of the partner by monitoring case progress, altering the partners regarding their issues, contributing information regarding team case review.
• Updates their personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities by reading and learning professional publications.
To be a legal administrative and to get hold of the job one need to have the desired skill like legal administration skill, relationship with the clients should be maintained, fast administrative writing skill, telephone skill, word processing should be formulated without errors, research skills, analyzing information from various sources, verbal communication should be fluent, job knowledge should be there and clients confidentiality should be maintained.
Usually working school, hospitals, corporate sectors, government agencies and medical offices. Their jobs often involves sitting for a long period. If they give lot of time in typing particularly at the computer screen, they may face problems of eye strain, stress, motion ailments such as carpal tunnel syndrome. About 19% of secretaries work part time and many other work in temporary positions. A very few number of people participate in job sharing arrangements in which both the people divide the work for a single job.But the majority of administrative assistant are generally full time employees who work 40 hour week.
• Degree in any relevant field.
• Entry level.
Mode of Application
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.