Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
Analyze data to anticipate future needs
Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Requirements and Skills
Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
An analytical mind with strong math skills
Excellent organizational and planning skills
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Reliable and trustworthy
BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
. MODE OF APPLICATION :
Qualified Applicants should forward their updated CVs to the company’s HR via this email address :hr.zeeglobalresources @ gmail com.
NOTE:This job offer is mainly meant for Lagos Residents
Minimum Qualification Requirements
A minimum of HND
JOB BRIEF We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory . the applicant must possess great attention to detail and a business mindset since the goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
Please read safety tips
Double check company's background before an interview.
Do not submit any upfront fees for a job application.
Do not go to the remote places for an interview.
Do not disclose any personal information which could be misused.
We are looking for a Transportation Manager to plan and coordinate our daily product shipments.
• Plan and supervise the shipments from production to the end-user
• Schedule daily and weekly routes
• Track orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
• Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
• Monitor and report on transportation costs
• Ensure shipping documents are properly filed
• Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
• Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
• Conduct regular safety audits on equipment
• Organize training sessions for employees (e.g. proper use of machines and handling of hazardous material)
• Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
• Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation
• Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
Lagos, YESTERDAY, 12:37 – Logistics and Transportation Jobs
. The supply chain manager coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of five parts:
1) the plan or strategy
2) the source (of raw materials or services)
3) manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency)
4) delivery and logistics
5) the return system (for defective or unwanted products)
The supply chain manager tries to minimize shortages and keep costs down.
The job is not only about logistics and purchasing inventory.
Supply chain managers, “make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.”
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction
Lagos, YESTERDAY, 12:48 – Logistics and Transportation Jobs
*Applicant should send their resume to
To handle clearing of all sea shipment
* Process export clearance for all export shipment
* Handle preparation of PAAR and Form 'M'
* Handle all sea export and ensure that there is no delay
* Collection of customs duty assessment
* To ensure that clearing of sea shipment is prompt and within acceptable days
Rivers, JUL 28 – Logistics and Transportation Jobs
1.As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
2.You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Interested candidates should send cv to or a brief details of themselves
Abuja, YESTERDAY, 12:30 – Logistics and Transportation Jobs
To serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
MODE OF APPLICATION:Qualified and Interested candidate should forward their updated CV to this email address: zenonlogistics(at)gmail(dot)com OR forward their details and biodata to the comment box provided