Equal Job Access Opportunity At SKYLAND INCORPORATED PLC
SkyLand incorporated plc is a newly established recruiting firm which is situated Owerri,State. The firm is in collaboration with some multi-national companies such as Companies, Hotels, Schools, Factories etc:
JobTitle ;Logistics and Transportation clearing
* The Warehouse and Logistics Manager is responsible
for the direct management and handling of all
warehousing and distribution functions at the
company’s warehouse facilities. This includes
accountability for inbound and outbound freight, as
well as adherence to legislative, safety, and
organizational policies and procedures.
* Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution,
and storage of all freight, product and supplies that
come in and out of the warehouses.
* Maintain standard receiving, warehousing and
distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and
enforcing personnel and operational policies and
* Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/
outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
* Strong business acumen and excellent analytical and
problem solving skills.
* Advanced Microsoft excel and office skills.
* Strong project management skills.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Critical thinking and decision making skills.
* Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Business
Administration or any other relevant discipline.
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing,
warehousing, supply chain management
environment/role out of which 5 must have been at
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their CV to:
skylandincorporatedplc @gmail.com or send their bio data to (07*********).
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful