1) Adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, and/or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
2) Calculate gas ratios to detect deviations from specifications, using testing apparatus.
3) Control equipment to regulate flow and pressure of gas to feedlines of boilers, furnaces, and related steam-generating or heating equipment.
4) Control fractioning columns, compressors, purifying towers, heat exchangers, and related equipment in order to extract nitrogen and oxygen from air.
5) Control operation of compressors, scrubbers, evaporators, and refrigeration equipment in order to liquefy, compress, or regasify natural gas.
6) Determine causes of abnormal pressure variances, and make corrective recommendations, such as installation of pipes to relieve overloading.
7) Distribute or process gas for utility companies or industrial plants, using panel boards, control boards, and semi-automatic equipment.
8) Monitor equipment functioning, observe temperature, level, and flow gauges, and perform regular unit checks, in order to ensure that all equipment is operating as it should.
9) Start and shut down plant equipment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
1) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
2) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
3) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
4) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
5) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
6) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
7) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
8) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
9) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
10) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Minimum of associate diploma in Engineering and related courses
MODE OF APPLICATION;
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to halsonconcept @gmail.com or send name,qualification,post applying for,location and number to the message box or mobile number in this advert.Not abiding by this will lead to TOTAL disqualification,only shortlisted applicants will be contacted