XTERNIC GROUP OF SCHOOLS PROFILE
To provide students personalized, comprehensive instruction and greater individual support, each learning academy is equipped with its own administrator (Head Teacher or Assistant), (Principal or Assistant principal), dean, counsellor, staff and teachers. Our experienced staff leads students towards these high ideals by functioning as constant co-learners. In addition to our core curriculum, students also take art, music, technology and physical education. Our parents work tirelessly with the school and are always ready to support our students. Our goal at Xternic group of schools is deliver a high-quality academic and career/technical program that will lead to a high school diploma or vocational certificate. Also to be a community of learners built on a foundation of inquiry, equity, reflection, collaboration and experimentation.
JOB DESCRIPTION CLEANERS
• Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the environs and detect current and potential problems.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
• Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to the students, parent and staff, to create a great atmosphere.
• Remain calm, patient and polite.
• Be able to prioritise duties.
• Minimum of 2 years' work experience in school environ