We are looking for a resourceful Restaurant Manager. Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Coordinating the entire restaurant/hotel operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house.
• Ensuring superior guest services and absolute customer satisfaction for your restaurant, chain, catering or fast food service company.
• Responding efficiently to customer complaints regarding food service or customer service
• Implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc;
handling customer complaints and queries;
• Devising and marketing promotional campaigns;
• Coordinate the entire restaurant/hotel operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house
• Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
• Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
• Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible.
• Organize and supervise shifts.
• Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive.
• Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
• Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
• Control costs and cut waste.
• Successfully promote and publicize the brand.
• Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as restaurant supervisor.
• Track operations and start corrective actions.
• People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rotas;
• Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations;
• Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained;
• Preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation;
• Reporting to and attending regular meetings with area managers or head office representatives;
• Operational management: organising stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security;
• Financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximising profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, etc;
• Establishing relationships with the local community and undertaking activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programmes.
Job Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated career experience in customer service management
• Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
• Proficiency in English.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software.
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
• Acute financial management skills.
Interested applicants should have;
• Degree in Business Administrative or any other relevant discipline.
• An Entry level.
Mode of Application
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted