Club Manager is responsible for supervising all areas and operations of a particular club. They usually have different job titles depending on the kind of club they manage. They may manage dance or nightclubs, fitness and health clubs, or country and social clubs.
The club manager is generally responsible for coordinating the different functions done by all employees of the establishment.
* Computing payroll, budgets, and revenue,
* Coordinating with other departments or department heads to find out and address their needs and concerns;
" Also acting as the liaison between the club and its members or patrons.
* Club managers are responsible for ensuring the entire facility is sanitary according to accepted standards and that all equipment are in good working condition;
* Setting long-term goals for overall business improvement;
* As well as planning, developing, and executing fitness programs for their patrons.
* Club managers also screen, hire, and train new personnel, create advertising plansand promotions to improve sales;
* Organize and promote events for patrons;
* Develop the club’s marketing strategy to attract new clients and retain existing ones; and maintain a high standard throughout the club’s premises.
* Should be a good leader with strong project-management,
* Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
*/They should be able to multi-task and handle stress and pressure.
* He should also have knowledge of budgeting, finance, management, human resource, and marketing.
* Some computer skills and knowledge of related software are necessary.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's Degree is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.