Note: Please read through this advert before calling, unnecessary questions will not be answered...
When it comes to moving to Canada under our Employment program, selection is based on the applicants Skill and Experience, and if the applicant has no or less experience we can still assist them, their will be an on job training upon arrival for such applicant.
Do you know you can Work and Live in Canada?
Do you know you can travel with a Working Visa from Nigeria?
Do you know you have some of the requirements needed to travel?
Do you have qualifications or nothing?
Are you Skilled or Experienced?
Skilled and Experienced Workers are needed in Canada, this is a great opportunity for every Nigerian who wants to move to Canada along with their families, we have Job Offer slots with companies who are ready to employ Nigerians with or without a degree and will also process your LMIA then send you a Valid Job Offer / Contract within 6 - 8 months, with a Valid job offer you can:
- Obtain a PR (Permanent Resident) under the Express Entry or
- Apply for a Temporary work permit without writing an IELTS.
- Accommodation comes with every contract
- Insurance for every employee family members
- Minimum of two (2) years contract
- Even without an O-Level you can apply
- No monthly deduction of your salary
- IELTS (if requested)
- SOME companies also provide flight tickets
Do you have this required documents below?
1. Government issued identity (if available)
3. International passport data page
4. Birth certificate
5. Marriage certificate (if married)
6. 4 Photo passport (2x2)
7. Letter of Intent
8. Education documents
9. Training certificates (skilled labour/trade)
10. Statement of Account
Note: For anyone without at least an O-Level results must include 2 recommendation letters from colleagues, previous or present employers.
WITHOUT A DEGREE OR A UNIVERSITY EDUCATION, YOU CAN STILL APPLY TO WORK IN CANADA IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILL AND EXPERIENCE.
This is how to find out if you are ELIGIBLE to take up a job in Canada.
*Find out through the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
The NOC is a system used by the Government of Canada to classify jobs (occupations). Jobs are grouped based on the type of work a person does and the types of job duties.
The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration purposes, the main groups are:
- Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs.
examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
- Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs examples: doctors, dentists, architects.
- Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs. examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers.
- Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training. examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers.
- Skill Level D — Labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given. examples: Cleaning staff, Oil field workers, Fruit Pickers.
HOW TO APPLY
- Come to our office with all the above listed documents.
- Obtain the form and pay the processing, application and assessment fee of N250,000 for single, N300,000 for family and N450,000 for family extra.
- After that, your documents will be couriered to Canada (Courier day every Friday).
- Within 14 - 21 working days you will receive your Application Tracking ID then wait for the Job offer / contract and LMIA to be issued within the period of 1 - 8 months.
- After receiving your original contracts and offer letters, we will apply for a Work Permit Visa for you.
- Then you are on your way to Canada.
- It's that easy for use.
NB: There is an extra assessment fee of C$ 150 for Doctors, Nurses, Engineers and Skilled trade applicants.
Calls ONLY from 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We are strict about this!
Thank you and God Bless.
Services Rendering at Client Location: No